Before you begin the application, you can prepare by gathering the following information
- Current contact information including address, email, and phone number
- List of previous colleges or institutions you have attended
- College plans, including intended major and the semester you want to begin taking courses at UCO
Getting started is simple.
You can begin completing the online application at your convenience. Here are some simple steps to get started!
- Visit the online application to create an account.
- Choose "Bachelor's courses - 100% Online (Connected Campus)" when selecting what type of courses you want to pursue.
- Provide your personal information.
- Select "Create Account"
- Provide the requested application information.
- Submit your application.